Most Noteworthy Chess Achievements:
• Team member of Belgium in the 1992 championship tournament of Europe.
• 1994 Olympiad of Moscow (Receiving my first IM norm with seven points out of ten games! Earning a draw with GM Robatsch who invented the Modern Defense)
• 1996 Olympiad of Ire van
• 1998 Olympiad of Elista (Drawing with 6th ranked player of the world Vladimir Akopian)
• Champion of closed chess tournament in Creteil (France) finishing ahead of many GMs. Lukov, Nikcevic, and Vachier-Lagrave.
• Earned 3rd IM norm in 2001 during inter Club of France with Bagneux team
• In 2001 Cappelle La Grande FRA, Grunfeld chess opening analysis, identification of novelty move and winning vs Suat Atalik rated 2600+
• Champion of Brussels in Belgium 2003 to 2005
• Champion of Belgium in 2006
• 1995-2006 in European School in Brussels
• 2002 to 2006 in College St. Mitchel
• Coach national youth team of Belgium
Education and Training Accomplishments:
• From 1986 to 1996 was trained by his friend and teammate GM Bachar Kouatly (1st grand master in France). Each session was rich in analyzing and practicing many games. That was the time he learned about how to originate his opening repertoire along with grasping the true ideas of tactical chess.
• 1989 during revolution of Romania GM. Mihai Suba (writer of many chess books as well as Dynamic Chess Strategy) came to Belgium, and they played for Chess Royal Circle of Brussels together. Pawn structure was the main subject in their study.
• From 1991 to 2001 working together in Chess Club Anderlecht in Brussels, Belgium with Legendre David Bronstein (who narrowly missed becoming World Chess Champion in 1951, described by his peers as a creative genius and master of tactics) explaining about pawn sacrifices and their importance to play creatively chess.
• With GM. Mikhail Gurevich (Champion of Russia in 1985 and Coach of Gary Kasparov), working from 1995 to 2005. The subject mostly was how to improve our technique and to win from the slightest advantages (the advantage wasn’t seen by eyes).